Board of Management
The Board of Management in St Ultan’s is made up of eight members (2019-2023):
- Chairperson: Pat Mc Creanor
- Principal and Secretary: Jean Cunningham
- Treasurer: Mark Cassidy
- Teachers’ Representative: Caoimhe Cunningham
- Parents’ Representatives: Alva Cullen and Mark Cassidy
- Patron’s Representative: Barry White
- Community Representatives: Colin Moran and Gerry Tully.
The Board of Management acts on behalf of the patron, and in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills. The Board performs as one unit in terms of its function in addressing the business of the school. The Board of Management of St Ultan’s School is committed to securing the Safety, Health and Welfare of its staff, pupils and visitors or others who have legitimate business with the school.
Agreed Reports – new tab PDF.