The Board of Management in St Ultan’s is made up of eight members (2015-2019):
- Chairperson: Nuala Cosgrave
- Principal and Secretary: Jean Cunningham
- Treasurer and Parents Representative: William Flynn
- Staff Representative: Catherine McMahon
- Parent Representatives: Sinead Farrell and William Flynn
- Patron’s Representative: Jane Hayes
- Community Representatives: Colin Moran and Gerry Tully.
The Board of Management acts on behalf of the patron, and in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills. The Board performs as one unit in terms of its function in addressing the business of the school. The Board of Management of St Ultan’s School is committed to securing the Safety, Health and Welfare of its staff, pupils and visitors or others who have legitimate business with the school.
Agreed Reports - new tab PDF.